We will explain in this tutorial how to translate the spip "camera plugin" in your language.
- Go on http://trad.spip.net/?lang=eng and register an account
- When you are registred, go on right panel, and select in "The module to translate" , "camera" (like screenshot below) or click on this link http://trad.spip.net/tradlang_module/camera
- After choose a "Source language" already fully translated like English and a "Target language", and click "Translate".
- In this example we try to translate from English to Italian. The "module camera" is not translated in Italian at all as you can see.
- Click on "Edit all untranslated strings"
- Simply translate value, set "Status of the translation" to "Translated". "Edited" if you have modified the value.
- Click on "Saved" at the end of the page.
- You can now see the amount of change you made.